QPCC Community Grants Programme accepts applications ranging from £200 – £3,500 for projects, activities and one-off events that deliver demonstrable benefits to the residents of Queen’s Park ward, Westminster. QPCC will fund projects that are aligned with the Community Council’s vision for Queen’s Park, which is to improve the area and develop a more prosperous community. Your project will need to demonstrate positive outcomes under one or more of the grant themes:
- Benefitting the health and well-being of residents
- Supporting parents, children and young people
- Supporting adult learning (for example, ESOL classes)
- Improving the quality of life for older residents
- Supporting individuals in becoming self-employed or getting back into employment
- Improving environmental conditions in Queen’s Park
- Supporting resident-led campaigns to address priority issues
- Promoting community cohesion
Who can apply?
We are keen to support individuals, community groups and smaller organisations that are starting up, and/or initiatives that may not readily attract funding elsewhere.
Whilst larger organisations are welcome to apply, we may take your organisation’s income into consideration as part of our overall decision.
You can apply to the Community Grants Programme if you are:
- A resident or group of residents living in Queen’s Park, Westminster
- A registered charity
- A Community interest company or organisation (CIC or CIO)
- A Social enterprises
How much can you apply for?
Registered charities, and constituted organisations can apply for any amount between £200 and £3,500. Individuals and unconstituted groups can apply for any amount between £200 and £1000. Please note that the Council cannot fund staff/worker costs for applications made by individuals or unconstituted groups.
When to apply?
- Spring Round: Deadline 11.59 pm, 31st January annually, with decisions made in March.
- Autumn Round: 11.59 pm, Deadline 31st August annually, with decisions made in October.
NOTE: QPCC’S COMMUNITY GRANT PROGRAMME IS NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING GRANT APPLICATIONS.
How to apply?
Applicants must read the Grants Guidelines before submitting an application, it includes more information about eligibility and the terms and conditions of the Community Grants Programme. You can then apply by completing an online application form or, by downloading and submitting a paper copy to the QPCC office: Beethoven Centre, Third Avenue, W10 4JL. Application forms can be found in the Applications Section of this webpage (below).
Applications are reviewed by a Grants Panel of residents and Councillors. The Panel makes recommendation to the Council which makes the final decision.
All funded projects must accommodate at least one monitoring visit from a QPCC Officer, Councillor or Grant Panellist. In addition, successful applicants must complete a monitoring and evaluation form to be submitted within one month of project completion.
Applicants can receive support writing their application by contacting the Council’s Community Development Officer or attending one of the QPCC’s funding meetings.
Complete an online Individual or Unconstituted Group Application
Download an Individual or Unconstituted Group Application
Complete an online Registered or Constituted Organisation Application